Check out this very cool infographic about lacing your shoes in nifty ways. Click the image to see a larger version.
Thursday, 15 January 2015
Friday, 2 January 2015
- 3-4 pieces chicken with slits on the thickest part
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 tsp Tandoori powder
- Red chili powder to taste
- Marinate chicken for minimum 2 hours
- Bake at 350F for 45 min to 1 hour, or BBQ on the grill
A very delicious recipe that's been in the family for years.
- 2 cup pumkin
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp flour
- Mix ingredients in a bowl and pour into unbaked pie shells.
- Bake at 400F for 10 mins
- Reduce heat to 325F and bake for another 25 mins.
Thursday, 1 January 2015
Coleslaw, with an Asian twist.
- 4 tbsp peanut or canola oil
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 head Napa cabbage, finely chopped or shredded
- 1/4 cup toasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Whisk together the oil, lime juice and Sriracha.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss with the dressing to coat
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes before serving
- Keeps for two days in the fridge
Thursday, 18 December 2014
Check out the Is It Down Right Now? website. It has uptime graphs and a log of response times. So maybe it really is just you.
Wednesday, 17 December 2014
So, you think you're completely anonymous on the web, eh? You use incognito mode, you delete your history and cookies, you don't log into any websites whilst you surf. That should be enough to make you invisible. Sadly, no. Well, the guys at the NSA probably think this is great stuff, because you will have an online fingerprint. Where you surf(ed), what browser you use, your screen resolution, etc, etc. Some people had to go and ruin it for the rest of us, so now the tools exist to figure out a unique identity just from some basic system settings.
Check out your uniqueness online here: https://amiunique.org/
All your identity are belong to us...